Saturday, September 06, 2008
Instructions for life
Instructions for life:
1. Great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson
3. Follow the three R's
-respect for self
-respect for others
-responsibility for all your actions
4. Not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. Take immediate steps to correct any mistake.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
12. In disagreements, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is the way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember, the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds
your need for each other.
18. Judge success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.