Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring 2008 bulbs





Well, I notice it's been two weeks since I've posted anything here. Lots of things have been happening during those two weeks, all having to do with my family; so I really don't want to post about that. Instead, I took a few pictures of the remaining bulbs still blooming in my back yard. Yes, they are all beginning to die back, but there are still plenty to delight the eye and lift the spirit, thanks to my loving husband. He planted them all for me.

2 comments:

  1. They are soooooooooo beautiful! I can smell them just by looking at them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luvly! Your DH was so sweet to plant them for you!

    I'd love to have a yard full of flowers - some that loomed each month of the year - but that would imply taking care of the yard and neither the Ol' Curmudgeon nor I "do" yard. So I wistfully look at the yards of other people who have a riot of color all year round - even with snow on the ground. {{SIGH}}

    Your Jonquils take me back to my childhood when I used to bring in armfuls of them to my Mama and my little Gam. Beautiful!

    Thanks for these lovely pics!
    Love
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete